A real digital twin today: the Lausanne train station reconstruction
The Industrial Transformation initiative: Realize digital transformation in your company.
The production industry is a significant economic sector in the Basel Area. To help companies succeed, we bring together stakeholders from industry, academia and startups to collectively advance innovation in the field of Industry 4.0.
Our Industrial Transformation team’s activities include:
- A series of public events for the industry dedicated to technologies important for the innovative development of our tri-national region.
- Promote cooperation between entrepreneurs and academia.
- Technology circles Industry 4.0 Events and workshops on Industrial transformationIoT and advanced technologies for digital transformation.
- An AI4 and SME program for the collective and concrete development of Proofs of Concept with Artificial Intelligence Innovative solutions for the production industry.
- The i4Challenge accelerator for SMEs, startups and new ideas for Industry 4.0.
Industrial Transformation is a initiative from Basel Area Business & Innovation
Basel Area Business & Innovation is a non-profit investment and innovation promotion agency on a mission to establish the Basel Area as the Swiss business and innovation hub of the future.
The Basel Area is the name of the economic region of Basel-Stadt, Basel-Landschaft and Jura. Companies, institutions and startups that want to explore business opportunities here can profit from our services in three main categories:
- Invest: We help foreign or outer-cantonal businesses set up and find footing in the Basel Area.
- Innovate: We mentor and accelerate companies in the Basel Area that focus on life sciences and industry 4.0.
- Switzerland Innovation Park: We offer four locations with fully equipped labs and office space for collaborative innovation.
Our new Main Campus
Welcome to 50’000 m² of interconnected innovation space. As part of the most dynamic life sciences cluster in Europe with over 700 companies in the Basel Area, this iconic campus will become a meeting point for biotech and healthcare trailblazers. The landmark architecture by Herzog & de Meuron, developed by SENN, actively promotes exchange and offers an attractive and state-of-the-art working environment for startups, scaleups and established companies.
And we’re not alone
We collaborate with partners who share this vision. This event was the 9th iteration of the Technology Circle, an event series focused on industrial transformation, where we invite our partners to speak on their topic of expertise to a live audience.
Stay tuned for our next event, the 11th Technology Circle!