We are looking for an independent, flexible and motivated person to enhance our Innovation and Entrepreneurship team, to start immediately or as agreed.
- Development and implementation of strategy for entrepreneurship activities at Basel Area Business & Innovation
- Representing Basel Area Business & Innovation and managing interfaces with other entrepreneurship initiatives in Switzerland and abroad as required
- Development of “Thought Leadership” on the subject of entrepreneurship
- Business development for partnerships and financing opportunities
- Management of day-to-day entrepreneurship activities and of one or two members of staff in the Development Department
- Budget and controlling responsibility for entrepreneurship activities
- Degree in business administration, science or engineering
- 5-10 years of professional experience, including several years in a managerial role
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, strategic and networking thinking
- Strong decision-making skills and independent approach to work, organisation and planning skills, service and client orientation, excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Highly motivated and flexible. The role is expected to involve regular travel throughout the Basel Area
- Fluent in German, English and French.