RNA leaders Europe 2024
Scientific, clinical and commercial development of RNA therapeutics and vaccines
Discover, develop & get to market by assessing new data & case studies from global RNA experts across Oligo-Based Therapeutics, mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics and Next Gen RNA & Delivery Tools. Areas of focus:
mRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics
- Delve in pre-clinical and clinical mRNA therapeutics and vaccine advancement for oncology cardiology, respiratory, neurology & rare diseases.
- Progress mRNA 2.0 modalities such as self-amplifying RNAs and self-replicating RNAs.
Oligo-Based RNA Therapeutics
- Progress & assess the development of antisense oligonucleotides & siRNAs into the clinic for rare disease and chronic indications.
- Explore scientific approaches in the expansion of micro & non-coding RNAs.
- Uncover emerging RNA modalities and applications such as circular RNAs, dark genome, RNA editing, diagnostics, RNA editing and cell therapy.
- Understand novel RNA targets and approaches including small molecule drug discovery, deeper RNA biological MOAs.
Delivery & Process Development
- Discover novel delivery techniques beyond standard LNP and extrahepatic delivery, delivery solutions short RNAs including conjugates and naked formulations and optimising payloads.
- Assess platforms and raw materials to reduce mRNA production at scale and translate regulatory outlines to mRNA therapeutics.